Paperwork Needed

To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Be prepared to provide:

  • W-2 forms (most recent 2 years) from all employers
  • Most recent 30 day paystubs from all employers
  • Your address (current and previous) for the past 2 years
  • Landlord name, email and/or fax number or name of mortgage company and copy of payment coupon
  • Employer name, address, phone number, email or fax number for the past 2 years for all jobs. Need contact information for verification of employment
  • Copies of Drivers Licenses (all loans) and Social Security Cards (only FHA/VA/USDA loans)
  • Homeowners Insurance Agent name, phone number, email address and/or fax number
  • Most recent 2 months bank statements for checking, savings, 401K/IRA, brokerage, etc. All pages are required even if a page is blank. All large deposits must be documented
  • If self employed, commission or retirement/pension income: Last 2 years complete tax returns with all schedules
  • Fully executed purchase agreement, selling agent contact and listing agent contact information. Copy of earnest money check and Realtor BLC sheet on home you are buying and/or home you are selling
  • If applicable, Evidence of child support or alimony, complete signed copy of all divorce decrees and separation agreements including modifications
  • Social Security Award Letter/Pension Letter
  • Copy of page 1 of your most recent tax return (for processing the 4506t tax transcript)
  • Homeowner's association information with contact information if property is a condo or part of a homeowner's association

Free Consultation

Complete this 30 second form to receive a no obligation consultation. We will analyze your situation and determine the best solution.

Free Newsletter Signup

Need More information

Call Us: (317) 846-4663
Email Us: